Google is taking so much care of responsive blogs. Blogs with unresponsive themes are ranking lower because of the new algorithm which is based on responsiveness. Even though thousands of updates came, Blogger’s commenting system is not responsive. But the issue is not with responsiveness. The issue with the commenting system. Because, the visitor who wanna comment on your blog, must have Google account. Google beleives that it will decrease the spammy comments. But some bloggers never think about Spamming, they still want to enable anonymous comments in Blogger and WordPress Blog’s. In this guide, i am going to show you how to allow the anonymus comments.
Pros of enabling anonymous comments
Anyone can comment in your blog. Which means it is not mandatory to have a google account to the visitor.
It will increase the no.of comments in your blog. You will see new people come to your blog daily to comment on your blog. More comments means more visits means more $$$$.
Cons of anonymous comments
The main minus point of enabling them is spamming. Many people need to build some backlinks for their blog. The best and easy method to build backlinks is using blog commenting. So bloggers will use it. But there are some blogger’s who spam blogs for backlinks. They post comments like Thank you, Great, Nice post etc. Because of this, bloggers must check their spam box daily.
How to allow anonymous comments in blogger blogs
1. Go to blogger.com and go to settings
2. Click on Posts, Comments and Sharing
3. In comments section, you can see a sub section call ” who can comment on this blog ”
4. Select anyone
5. Yup ! You are done
How to allow anonymous comments in WordPress blogs
1. Go to your wordpress admin panel
2. Click on settings and click on Discussion
3. Uncheck the option call ” User must provide name/email. This helps the visitors in commenting without providing their info like Name, Email etc which make it almost anonymous. And click on save changes.
4. And you are done.
With this simple guide, you can allow anonymous comments in your blog. If you need some more blogger tricks, just subscribe for us and you will never miss any article or tutorial from our side.